Is It Time to Migrate Your SAP Applications to the cloud?
The short answer is yes.
There are multiple benefits for cloud migration, but they all share a common theme: the cloud simply works better than on-premise infrastructures.
Below are a few business triggers that translate to an opportune time for a cloud migration.
- An aging on-premise infrastructure
- Outdated SAP software version
- Inability to maintain the performance status-quo
- Combining data sets during a merger or acquisition
Migrating to the cloud isn’t just about saving money. However, migrating to and managing your applications in the cloud saves you business money in a number of ways:
- ROI is easier to forecast, and implementation costs are minimal
- Storage is easier and less expensive
- It is scalable without breaking the budget
- Allows businesses to do more with less downtime
- Reduces infrastructure overhead