How Velocity Helped Reduce Costs by $2 million for Knape & Vogt Through An Oracle E-Business Cloud Migration
For manufacturing leader Knape & Vogt, the cloud represented a way to keep its 100-year- old competitive edge amid an economy undergoing rapid change. Chief Financial Officer Rick McQuigg recognized that simply migrating his Oracle E-Business Suite modules to the cloud was not going to solve his business challenges, end complaints coming from his IT department, and dramatically reduce his costs. To achieve these goals, he needed a true partner as he embraced the cloud’s premise of lowering his total cost of ownership (TCO), reducing his compliance risk and achieving a higher level of service than he could attain on his own.
- Logged $300,000 in savings to fuel ambitious acquisition plans
- Built a scalable, cloud-based application that allowed for future growth
- $2 million+ in annual savings by requiring less IT staff
- Gained a strategic partner over implementer to reduce strain on IT and HR staff
- Reduced errors in data collection through automation
Download the Knape & Vogt Manufacturing case study and learn how Velocity strategically implemented Oracle E-Business on the cloud to significantly reduce costs.