How Velocity Implemented JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for Reduced Cost of Ownership for Graniterock
Graniterock operates in the construction industry providing gravel, sand, concrete, and asphalt. After Graniterock’s heavily anchored JD Edwards applications reached end-of-life, they needed an upgrade. Graniterock sought a technical partner to assist them in modernizing and implementing a newer version of JD Edwards to support future growth and mobile usability.
- Eliminated cumbersome manual processes
- Minimized the risk of errors
- Improved disaster recovery services
- Integrate new JD Edwards modules
- Increased reporting capabilities for more accurate decision making
- Improved navigation and user experience
Download the case study to learn more about how Velocity helped Graniterock manage the upgrade to a new version of JD Edwards to reduce cost of ownership.