As businesses shift their application buying habits to prioritize agility and cost reduction over maintaining the “status-quo,” the market for cloud-based services and applications has grown. Along with it has come the ongoing search for faster, simpler ways to deliver technology enhancements.
In 2018, Oracle did just that when they announced that they’ll deliver all new functionality to customers running Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2, with the goal to introduce smaller, easier-to-consume updates to the existing release. Known as the Continuous Innovation model, the announcement meant that EBS customers could finally say goodbye to the tedious, time-consuming, and complex upgrades.
In our guide, "Why E-Business Suite 12.2 is the Last Major Upgrade Your Business Will Need," we explain what Continuous Innovation means, including answering questions like:
- What does Continuous Innovation mean?
- What are the benefits of Continuous Innovation?
- How will the Continuous Innovation delivery shorten your EBS Upgrade Cycle?
- What changes can you expect?
- What does Continuous Innovation mean for you?
Download the full guide to discover why now is the time to take advantage of Continuous Innovation.